This is the amazing journey of our two miracles. John Craig was born on November 30, 2005 at 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. He weighed 1 pound 8 ounces and was 12 inches long. John is a true miracle and an inspiration to all that meet him! Hope Amanda, our perfect little girl, is currently recovering from two brain surgeries to remove a 6cm mass from the center of her brain. Hope represents everything good in this world and she too is an inspiration to all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Monday, August 08, 2011

My Baby's Two



I cannot believe it has already been two years since my little girl made her early arrival......and completed our family.  I love EVERYTHING about her.

We decided to forgo a big birthday bash this year and instead have a fun play date and BBQ with our besties.  It turned out perfect.

The morning started with birthday gifts and chocolate chip muffins......yummmmm!  After our bellies were full we packed up the car and ventured up to Anthem to spend the day at the water park with two of my BFF's and their kids.  The kids enjoyed the sun and the sugar.....krispy kreme donuts AND snow cones (thanks to Auntie Brittany.)   However, the fun didn't stop there......we rushed home later that afternoon to prepare for more of our BFF's to arrive for a BBQ.....turned dance party!

Thank you to our amazing friends for making Hopie's second birthday so special.

Unfortunately ALL of my pictures were deleted:(  I managed to get these few from Daddy's phone.





Auntie Brittany took Hopie down the slide.....and then made Mommy go down the really big one:)







My sweet little girl parked herself right at the cupcake table.....and ate her way through two cupcakes before being caught.  Little stinker!!!



post signature

No comments: